|Here's my gallery! Don't be afraid to take a closer look, but remember, you're not allowed to post my works anywhere as your own or without crediting me. You can use my works as reference for your own, but YOU NEED TO CREDIT ME FOR IT as well. But really, don't trace stuff (that's just nasty and sad). Thank you.|
10 facts about me.
1. I'm really struggling with my own art at the moment. Whenever I try to draw anything original I completely hate it and then I go back to my latest fandom just so that I wouldn't keep a long pause from drawing.
2. I'm really bad at job hunting.
3. People who don't bother watching what folder they submit their works into in dA groups annoy me. And that's an understatement.
4. I'm also annoyed by people who leave the toilet seat open after they've used it.
5. Pheasants are eating our strawberries and this is the first time ever I'd really like to shoot a bird.
6. I've started playing In the Groove (again) and my legs are unbearably sore because of it.
7. I lose interest in projects really fast. Finishing the Apritello animation was a miracle, I just hope another happens with the sequel.
8. I'd really like to be able to talk to cats, because dang it!
9. My text message ringtone is Donnie/Rob Paulsen saying ”Uh-oh, text message from you-know-who!”. If I get bored, I'm going to change it to either Mikey's ”Oh no you didn't!” or Leo's ”Let's put old mother Hubbard back in her cupboard”.
10.I like to speak English to myself when I'm home alone, because even though I type a lot of English every day it's not very common for me to get to actually speak it often.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
- Sachertorte, or sacher cake. And good old starberry tart.
2. Is there something that you really want but can't get it?
- A fulfilling, steady job with good pay and nice co-workers. I'd also like to own an arcade dance game and all Adobe programs.
3. What is your favorite pairing and least favorite pairing from which show?
- From my latest obsession I'm gonna say that Apritello is my favorite and T-Cest in general is something I stay away from. Some other pairings I've really liked thorough the years are:
*Axel and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2 (game)
*Haruhi and Hikaru from Ouran High School Host Club
*Mugen and Fuu from Samurai Champloo
*Tohru and Kyo from Fruits Basket
*Souji and Yosuke from Persona 4 (also a game)
*Aang and Katara from Avatar the Last Airbender
*Risa and Ôtani from Lovely Complex
-Well, Samurai Champloo really is one of my all time favorite animes ever, so based on that... Something which has lots of blood, sex and alcohol in it? 8D;; Nah, I guess I like something actionpacked which still has a good storyline, and a tad of romance as well. Death Note was also nice with all that suspense (though I had already read the manga a long time ago and nothing really came as a surprise for me). Ah, but I don't like shows that go on and on, so animes like Naruto or Bleach are a huge no-no for me.
5. How many times do you get on the computer a week?
- Haha, I'm online anywhere between 8-12 hours a day. I do stuff off computer too of course, but I turn it on in the morning and turn it off before I go to bed because I need it for something all the time. I don't own a tablet or a smart phone from where to check the weather report for example.
6. Did you ever like someone?
- I've liked many people, but for the last 6 years I've been in love with one and the same person, we're engaged and live together.
7. If there's anything in this world that you dislike, what is it?
- The leader of our Eastern neighbour.
8. Which family member do you get along with the most?
- I get along with all of them, I can't pick a favorite from my own family. ;_;
9. What is your sexuality?
- I'm bi (I was always more often attracted to guys though), but it doesn't really matter now that I'm already quite settled.
10. If you could describe yourself in 5 words, what would they be?
- I cannot do that, really.
1. What's your earworm at the moment?
2. Do you have a certain tv show, anime, movie, book, etc. that you always go back to? What is it?
3. What's the one house chore you don't hate so much, and why?
4. How do you feel about insects (BUGS) in general?
5. Do you have a green thumb?
6. Tell me your one act of utter laziness.
7. What motivates you to work hard in accomplishing your goals?
8. Do you think there's not enough hours in a day, or do you feel like time just drags on?
9. What did you enjoy drawing the most when you were little?
10. How impulsive are you? Give me an example.
I never do tags properly and this time is no exception, so I won't tag anyone in particular. But if someone wants to answer my questions, feel free to do so and please tell me about it so that I can come read your answers!
Commission info blast! *updated*
Next kiriban: 70 000
To Do -list